BiSL (Business Information Services Library) is a public domain standard for Business Information Management (BIM) and information management. It is consistent with ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) and ASL (Application Services Library). BiSL helps organizations adopt a professional approach to managing their business information.
The concept of a best practice is, as far as I am concerned, about sharing. I would like to share all kinds of relevant information here that I use on a daily basis and that could be of help to everyone using BiSL.
This site offers the following information:
- A BiSL glossary (a list of BiSL definitions). This list is based on the official (latest) publication of BiSL. I often use this list as an appendix in the documentation I write. You can also use the Interactive Glossary
- The BiSL model. This is a picture of the official BiSL model based on the official (latest) publication of BiSL. I often use this picture as an appendix in the documentation I write. In addition, I often put this model up on the wall.
- A BiSL study guide mind map. The Polish ambassador of the aslbislfoundation (Miroslaw Dabrowski, LinkedIn website) created a useful interactive mind map of BiSL. (Internet Exlplorer 9+ / HTML5 support)
- BiSL education arround the globe.
- The official BiSL exam and how to participate.
- BiSL Next, what is it?
- BiSL Next: explained in a short video
- BiSL Next: a preview on the new version of BiSL (download from website aslbislfoundation.org).
I hope you will find this information useful. Enjoy!
If you have useful information that you would like to share on this site, please email me at email@example.com
For more information about me, visit my Linkedin profile.